I am a mother of five children. My oldest has Aspergers and my 2nd has ADHD. They are now grown adults in thier thirties. Raising children is challenging, but is especially difficult when you have children with disorders like these. Almost 20 years ago I became an advocate for children with ADHD and Aspergers in the school system and began working on my Masters in Psychology so I could help others overcome difficult experiences. I enjoy working with all ages. I am as comfortable with small children as I am with adults.
- Masters in Counseling Psychology from Alliant International University
- Marriage & Family Therapist
- Over 15 years experience as a child advocate in the public school system.
- 2 years experience as a tutor for children with ADHD and Asperger's
- 10 years experience counseling for depression, bi-polar, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, family conflict, substance abuse and personal wellness.
- Have lived in Mexico City for 5 years and Ghana Africa for 4 years.
Masters in Counseling Psychology